CUAH invites any organization to join our network.** If your organization would like to join us in combating bigotry, supporting victims of hate, and promoting inclusiveness, please fill out the form below.
An eligible organization:
- Has a demonstrated track record of working with others to combat bigotry, support victims of hate, and promote inclusiveness in Montgomery County
- Commits to participate in activities of CUAH and its fellow network member organizations
- Contributes an annual membership fee of:
- $50 for non-profit organizations with all-volunteer staff
- $100 for non-profit organizations with paid staff
- $250 for for-profit organizations
- $0 for government offices
- Contributions above these membership levels are welcome, as they help contribute to our operational costs. CUAH is housed by Jews United For Justice, a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible.
Member Benefits for Your Organization
- Using the CUAH Network to strengthen your organization’s ability to address hate and bigotry
- Using the CUAH Network to promote your organization's own programs and activities
- Participate in planning meetings or provide leadership direction for CUAH-led activities (e.g. developing programs for the school system, public policy advocacy)
- Recruit volunteers at CUAH events
- Network and collaborate with other organizations
Upon submitting your request to join the CUAH Network, we will determine if your organization aligns with our mission. If we approve your request to join the CUAH Network, you will receive a "Welcome to CUAH" email with instructions on how to submit your annual membership contribution, as well as other details. Please allow up to two business days for us to send you your welcome email. Please retain the welcome email for your records, as it contains important information.
**CUAH reserves the right to deny membership to any organization we believe does not fit with our mission.